These facilities are avialable on the basis of star-rankings , a higher star hotel will get all these facilities
- High-speed Internet
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
- Bike Rental
Day 1 Plan
Arrival Srinagar– Local sightseeing 50 Kms(Mughal Gardens) On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be met by our representative/driver at the airport and transfer you to Hotel. Half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens i.e. Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden and Cheshma Shahi. In the late Evening Shikara Ride on dal lake Upto 1 Hour.
• Nishat Garden :- Located on the bank of the Dal Lake, with the Zaberwan Mountains as its backdrop, Nishat Bagh is a garden of bliss that commands a magnificent view of the lake beneath the snow capped Pir Panjal mountain range that stands far away to the west of the valley. The Bagh was designed and built in 1633 by Asif Khan, elder brother of Nur Jehan.
• Shalimar Garden:- :- The Shalimar Bagh is the celebrated royal garden of Kashmir. The Emperor Jahangir was so fascinated with the garden that he called it "one of the sights of Kashmir." Shalimar Bagh is located on the northeast side of Lake Dal, approximately fifteen kilometers away from the center of Srinagar. It was laid out by Jahangir as Farah Baksh ("the delightful") in 1619, while he was founding the city of Srinagar.
• Cheshma Shahi :- Cheshma Shahi ( the royal spring), also called Cheshma Shahi, is one of the Mughal gardens built around a spring by Ali Mardan, a governor of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, in 1632. The garden is located in the Zaberwan Range, near Rajbhawan (Governor‘s house) overlooking Dal Lake in Srinagar, Kashmir.
Day 2 Plan
• Srinagar – Doodpathri - Srinagar:- After break fast transfer for day excursion DoodhPathri .The Valley of Kashmir still holds many beautiful secrets. One of these is the Valley of Doodhpathri near Srinagar. The snow caps on the surrounding mountains had still not melted. The floor of the valley was still covered with snow. The snow on the slopes surrounding the valley had however melted and were now covered with lush green grass. The magical color play of brown mud, shiny green grass and pure white snow looked enchanting!Overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 3 Plan
• Srinagar – Pahalgam. :- After early breakfast at hotel and before approaching Pahalgam, you will watch in the route saffron growing fields, ruins of Awantiverman at Awantipora. You can enjoy the natural beauty and river lidder, Aru Valley, Chandhanwadi and Famous Betaab Valley and local market. Overnight stay at hotel in Phalgham.
Day 4 Plan
• Pahalgam sightseeing. :- After breakfast at hotel and you will be go for local sight seeing of phalgham like Aru, Chandanwari and beetab valley.At Evening leave for Srinagar.
Day 5 Plan
• Srinagar Airport Drop :- Transfer in time to the airport to connect onwards destination flight.
Enjoy the mesmerizing & enchanting beautyof Kashmir. The Evening Look Of Dal Lake with lightening Houseboats. .
The Beautiful Hill Station, Breath-taking waterfall, the Trout fishing adventure and many more to make your trip enjoying and ever-lasting .